SEPAC Contacts and Meeting Schedule
SEPAC (Special Education Parent Advisory Council) is a group of parents helping other parents with information, resources, and moral support. If you have one question or several, we can help! Please email us or come to a meeting.
- Sandy Gregory, SEPAC Co-Chair, email@example.com
- Morgan Brinker, SEPAC Co-Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 20 – Family Ties – Let’s Get Organized
- October 10 – Basic Rights & 504s by MassPac
- November 14 – QRSD Guest Speaker
- December – To Be Determined
- January 16 – Guest Speaker Beth Pond PPAL
- February – To Be Determined
- March 21 – Crazy Sock Party / Down Syndrome Awareness
- April 4 – Autism Awareness by ARCCM
- May 15 – SEPAC Business Meeting and Teacher/Staff Recognition
- June 5 – Voting & Parent to Parent Networking
All meetings are held at 7:00 p.m. at the Educational Support Center located at 872 South Street, Barre, unless otherwise noted. All meetings are subject to change due to speaker availability and/or weather.
- Work toward improved understanding and respect for all children with special needs in our community.
- Provide a network of parents to share resources and to support one another through common interest and concern for our children.
- Encourage a partnership between the families of special needs children and the Quabbin Regional School District an, in doing so, improve the opportunities and education of special needs children.
- Promote and support an educational environment where each child is encouraged and provided with opportunities to attain their fullest potential.
- Become a SEPAC member; there are no membership fees
- Attend a presentation: Each year the Quabbin Region SEPAC offers free presentations, in addition to a Basic Rights seminar
- Come to a meeting: Attend our meetings, where experienced parents are available to answer your questions and to lend a supportive hand.