SEPAC Contacts and Meeting Schedule
SEPAC (Special Education Parent Advisory Council) is a group of parents helping other parents with information, resources, and moral support. If you have one question or several, we can help! Please email us or come to a meeting.
- Sandy Gregory, SEPAC Co-Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morgan Brinker, SEPAC Co-Chair email@example.com
- September 20 – Family Ties/Parent Networking
- October 18 – Basic Rights & 504 MassPac
- November 15 – QRSD Guest Speaker
- December 13 – TBD Town Specific
- January 17 – QRSD Guest Speaker
- February 28 – TBD Town Specific
- March 21 – QRSD Guest Speaker
- April 11 or 25 – Guest Speaker, Kassandra Zieniuk-Ivers – Autism Awareness Month
- May 16 – SEPAC Business Meeting, Voting, Teacher/Staff Recognition, Parent to Parent Networking
All meetings are held at 7:00 p.m. at the Educational Support Center located at 872 South Street, Barre, unless otherwise noted. All meetings are subject to change due to speaker availability and/or weather.
- Work toward improved understanding and respect for all children with special needs in our community.
- Provide a network of parents to share resources and to support one another through common interest and concern for our children.
- Encourage a partnership between the families of special needs children and the Quabbin Regional School District an, in doing so, improve the opportunities and education of special needs children.
- Promote and support an educational environment where each child is encouraged and provided with opportunities to attain their fullest potential.